Last updated: 22 December 2017
Our website www.redray.asia is owned and operated by RedRay PTE Limited (“Us”, “We”, “Our”), and is subject to Singapore law.
The text displayed on the site is copyright of RedRay PTE Limited and may not be reproduced without Our permission. The images used on this site are licensed to us and may not be copied without the owner’s permission. Scripts libraries remain copyright of their respective owners under the GNU General Public License v3.0 or other compatible license.
Links on this website to other websites are not covered by this statement and We accept no responsibility for external links.
When you use Our website, any service we provide or in your interaction with us, the personal data we may collect includes:-
- Data collected directly from you. This may be done through this website, over the phone, by email, or in person when you meet our staff or representatives. The data collected may include, but is not limited to:
- your contact information, including your (first and last) name, (billing and/or delivery) address, birthdate, email address and your telephone number.
- other information required to be able to provide you with the service.
- Data collected by automated means. Various technologies may be used on Our website in order to make them more user-friendly, effective and secure. Such technologies may lead to data being collected automatically by Us or by third parties on behalf of Us. This data does not generally, but may, contain a user’s personal data. Examples of such technologies include:
- Click-stream data. A visit to one of Our websites results in data that is transmitted from your browser to our server being automatically collected and stored by Us or by third parties on behalf of Us. This data can include, in particular, the following:
- the visitor’s IP address
- the date and time of the visit
- the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come)
- the pages visited on Our website
- information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc).
Whilst using this site, some information is collected automatically using “cookies”.
What are cookies?
Cookies are used to gather data for the purpose of allowing us understand website activity. We do this to assess how the site is being used by visitors in order that we may improve their experience. For example, we are interested in the number of visitors and the pages they visit; which pages are most and least popular. By applying what we learn about site visitor habits, we can adapt the content to try and make it more easily accessible, relevant and interesting to site visitors. In some cases, cookies are used to remember information about your visit to our site between visits. We may need to do this to improve your use of the web site, such as remembering any feature preferences.
The cookies we use do NOT hold any personally identifiable data about you, such as:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Information
Controlling cookie settings
At any time you can change your web browser settings to reject or delete cookies that have already been saved on your computer. You can stop cookies from being deployed on your computer by configuring your browser not to accept them or opt-out. Although unlikely, this may prevent some parts of our website from working correctly on your computer. Please refer to your browser’s ‘help’ facility on how to configure accepting cookies. For more information on cookies and deletion of cookies please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
HOW WE USE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AND WHO WE SHARE IT WITH
We (RedRay) will use and hold any data that you provide to Us in accordance with data protection legislation, including the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. We use will use this data:
- To administer the services to you
- To manage your enquiries
- For research, analysis and regulatory purposes
- To provide details of our products and services to you, where you have provided consent.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties involved in providing products or services to us, or to service providers who perform services on our behalf. These include:
- our group companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- affinity partners;
- brokers, agents, third party administrators, reinsurers;
- other insurance intermediaries
- insurance reference bureaus;
- credit agencies;
- medical service providers;
- fraud detection agencies;
- loss adjusters;
- regulatory authorities; and
- as may be required by law.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
We may transfer your information to other countries and jurisdictions, on the basis that anyone to whom We pass it provides an adequate level of protection. Such information may be accessed by law enforcement agencies and other authorities to prevent and detect crime and comply with legal obligations.
Under data protection legislation you have certain rights regarding access to your information. You have the right to see a copy of the personal information We hold about you, if You believe that any of the information We are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please let Us know as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, about Our policy, if you do not accept the amended policy, if you wish to withdraw any consent you have given Us at any time, or if you wish to update or have access to your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may be prevented by law from complying with any request that you may make.
We may also decline any request that you may make if the law permits us to do so. In many circumstances, We need to use your personal data in order for Us to provide you with services which you require or have requested. If you do not provide Us with the required personal data, or if you do not accept the amended policy or withdraw your consent to Our use and/or disclosure of your personal data for these purposes, it may not be possible for Us to continue to serve you or provide you with the services that you require or have requested.
Where you have provided consent, we may share personal data that you provide to us within the AmTrust Group of Companies and with other companies that we establish commercial links with.
They and we may contact you (by mail, e-mail, telephone, text, or other agreed means) in order to tell you about products, services or offers that we believe will be of interest to you, or to provide you with commercial updates. If you do not wish us to continue marketing to you, please let us know.
We take the security of personal data extremely seriously and always look to ensure we are using the most up to date security protocols on our systems to reduce the risk of any compromise. The internet however, is not a totally secure medium of communication and we cannot therefore guarantee the security of any information transmitted by you to us via the internet. We are not responsible for any damages you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss thereof.
We are committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to everyone. We strive to ensure that Our site complies with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY